શિક્ષણ સહાયક/Ghibli/



*સરકારી ઉચ્ચતર માધ્યમિક શાળાઓમાં શિક્ષણ સહાયક ભરતી-૨૦૨૪ અન્વયે તા.૧૩/૦૫/૨૦૨૫ના રોજ Final Merit List જાહેર કરેલ છે. ઉમેદવારો તા.૧૩/૦૫/૨૦૨૫ થી તા.૧૫/૦૫/૨૦૨૫ના રોજ રાત્રે ૧૧.૫૯ કલાક સુધી શાળા પસંદગી આપી શકશે. જે અન્વયે સૂચનાઓ જાહેર કરવામાં આવેલ છે.
સુચના વાંચવાં અહી ક્લિક કરો.👇






💥 ઓફિશિયલ વેબસાઈટ માટે અહી ક્લિક કરો 👇





*🔥બિનસરકારી અનુદાનિત માધ્યમિક શાળાઓમાં શિક્ષણ સહાયક ભરતી-૨૦૨૪ અન્વયે ડોક્યુમેન્ટ વેરિફીકેશન લિસ્ટમાં સામેલ ઉમેદવારો તા.૦૯/૦૪/૨૦૨૫ થી તા.૨૪/૦૪/૨૦૨૫ સુધી ડોક્યુમેન્ટ વેરિફિકેશન માટેના કોલ લેટર ડાઉનલોડ કરી શકશે.🔥*


👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇


https://sgr.gserc.in/SGR/SGRDVMerit.aspx


*🔥સરકારી માધ્યમિક શાળાઓમાં શિક્ષણ સહાયક ભરતી-૨૦૨૪ અન્વયે ડોક્યુમેન્ટ વેરિફીકેશન લિસ્ટમાં સામેલ ઉમેદવારો તા.૦૯/૦૪/૨૦૨૫ થી તા.૧૬/૦૪/૨૦૨૫ સુધી ડોક્યુમેન્ટ વેરિફિકેશન માટેના કોલ લેટર ડાઉનલોડ કરી શકશે.🔥*

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇


https://sgv.gserc.in/SGV/SGVDVMerit.aspx


*🔥ખાસ ભરતી ઝુંબેશ અંતર્ગત દિવ્યાંગજનો માટે વિદ્યાસહાયક ભરતી-૨૦૨૫ના અરજી ફોર્મ ૦૧/૦૪/૨૦૨૫ના રોજ ચાલુ થશે🔥*




👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://vsb.dpegujarat.in/




🔥 લેટેસ્ટ Trending *Ghibli સ્ટાઈલમાં* બનાવો તમારો ફોટો એકદમ સરળ રીતે.


🔰 *ફોટો બનાવવા માટેની વેબસાઈટ અને એપ* 


👉💥grok app ડાઉનલોડ કરવા અહી ક્લિક કરો.


It's very nice, Al himself is a good creation, his help and effects are everywhere, this one has a better approach to answers, not better exactly but convenient human output,..if there is someone alone try hard enough to talk to him, or if there is an academic or work related need, he will answer and guide you like a friend. I enjoyed it, and it is helpful for me, really a wonderful experience, haven't faced any problems or difficulties yet.. Everything has problems, let's see what this one has...


This Al app is truly amazing! The responses are fast, accurate, and feel completely natural. Whether it's writing help, translation, or general queries, it provides smart and effective answers for everything. The interface is also clean and user-friendly, which enhances the overall experience. Overall, it's a must-have app that makes daily tasks easier and more productive!"


💥 chatgpt એપ ડાઉનલોડ કરવા માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો.


it's a really helpful Al that can help you with anything there are only jus very rare errors like it doesn't understand emotions but it's ok. Overall, it's a very helpful app I've ever used. It helps me in every educational or fun way! it's really nice! And it'memory is also nice. i like the way how it remembers the important and main things and store it in its memory! like wow! After I've been using it, it's like I've gotten a helping hand with me that helps me in assignments.


Interacting with ChatGPT has been a fantastic experience! This Al language model offers quick, accurate answers across various topics. Its user-friendly nature makes conversations feel natural, and its adaptability ensures I get the help I need. Whether I'm seeking information or assistance, ChatGPT is always ready to assist. It's an invaluable tool for anyone needing reliable support. Highly recommended for a knowledgeable friend at your fingertips...


OpenAI website or app


2) Upload you preferred image.


3) Ask the chatbot to simply ‘Turn this image in the theme of Studio Ghibli style’.

➺ આ માહિતી તમારા દરેક ગ્રુપમાં શેર કરશો જેથી તમારા મિત્રો અને સ્વજનો *Ghibli સ્ટાઇલમાં* ફોટો બનાવી શકે.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gyan સહાયક/ ccc/પગાર

Gyan sahayak 26 madhyamik

આધાર/A I વેબસાઇટ