18-6-21

✍🏻

When an alcoholic woke up in the morning, he suddenly remembered that he had forgotten his bike after partying with friends at night. The bike was expensive and I just bought it 3 months ago. As soon as I remembered, I took a special rickshaw and went there and saw that the bike was safe there. Life came alive, happy. He thanked God with both hands and went straight to the temple to pay homage to Kilo Penda and Agarbatti. Came out by darshan; When he saw it, his senses flew. The bike disappeared and was stolen. What hadn't happened all night was stolen in an instant.


Just like this, many people are going back to Rajapaksa that if two waves of Corona have gone, nothing will happen to us. Nothing happens yet and many people think that you have taken two doses of the vaccine and there is nothing you can do about it. People who understand that the bike that was not stolen all night was stolen in an instant ...!
* Be careful, be careful .. Be careful .. Be safe .. Take care of yourself and your family. Need to wear a mask.

 👉ધોરણ 1 શાળા તત્પરતા 

 👉ધોરણ 2 ગણિત 

 👉 ધોરણ 3 ગણિત 

 👉 ધોરણ 4 ગણિત 

 👉 ધોરણ 5 ગણિત 

 👉 ધોરણ 6 ગણિત 

 👉 ધોરણ 7 ગણિત 

 👉 ધોરણ 8 ગણિત 

 👉 ધોરણ 9 ગણિત 

 👉 ધોરણ 10 ગણિત 

 👉 ધોરણ 10 ઈંગ્લીશ 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gyan સહાયક/ ccc/પગાર

Gyan sahayak 26 madhyamik

આધાર/A I વેબસાઇટ