26-4-21

This post is not my idea,
My heartfelt regards to all my heart, friends, education lovers.

Akala  primary school, not just a group, is a school of learning lessons. (In my eyes)

If the teachers who teach here teach the opposite, 100 children get false information every year. As I have been working for ten years, I have pushed 1000 children towards ignorance, the society has gone towards false ignorance, so that the society as well as the future can be harmed or not?

"I have also come here to learn, I am also learning. (No one is perfect for understanding education).
I consider myself a student, and will be a lifelong student.

"My point is, if something is giving the wrong message, should we try to oppose it with good words or not?"
See, if we don't do this, a lot of things will become unnatural.
You people say, "Su just applaud the wrong wisdom?" If yes, then you should also applaud.

Looking forward to the future? ,

There is pain in some things. Many  other friends like me may be worried.

Unnatural work to make oneself famous and also without any need, what work?
Come friends, let's understand education, let's explain, let's live with the truth, let's take the untruth to the truth.
This post is just a place for dialogue, not for controversy.

 ધોરણ-1 

 ધોરણ-2 

 ધોરણ-3 

 ધોરણ-4 

 ધોરણ-5 

 ધોરણ-6 

 ધોરણ-7 

  ધોરણ-8 

 ધોરણ-10 

 ધોરણ-11 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gyan સહાયક/ ccc/પગાર

Gyan sahayak 26 madhyamik

આધાર/A I વેબસાઇટ