Heat wave/Vacation/ચૂંટણી સમય/cpf/psi સમય પત્રક

*હિટવેવના કારણે શાળાઓનો સમય 6થી 11 કરવા બાબત*






It has very good stories and very nice games.this app is full of amazing world.,it has funny ,motivational story,i find a new world by use this app.it help us to read in gujarati, english,hindi and many more languages.

I must recommend to all parents to download this app.



 


It has great stories and great games. This app is full of amazing world. It has funny, inspiring story, I get a new world using this app. It helps us to read in Gujarati, English, Hindi and many other languages. Languages.

I would recommend all parents to download this app.



 


🔥Voting time 7 to 6 pm ..11 marks thanks 



PSI/LRD Mobile Phone Number. 📌Physical Test Nov/Dec-2024 📌Annual Plan/Regulations on Written-2025


🆕 Download to send details of institution of teachers 


📚🖋️ CPF Guide Line ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gyan સહાયક/ ccc/પગાર

Gyan sahayak 26 madhyamik

આધાર/A I વેબસાઇટ