Pay centre


Matter of not changing the pay center ..
How many District, Town Education Committee owned group, group school and pay center school are welcome, working. In which the matter of deliberate change of pay centers from the district level has come to the notice of the office, there is a need to change the pay centers functioning under the District Town Education Committee. No District Education Committee or Town Education Committee is instructed to make any change in the pay center or in the schools you include without the approval of this office.








Matters regarding inclusion of Vidya Sahayak Primary Teacher in primary education with training qualification, Bachelor PTC or Bachelor BEd, Higher Primary Teacher in Std. 6th to 8th. Among the primary teachers working in the primary schools other than the upper primary who were earlier recruited for Std. If the teachers want to go for higher primary education standard 6 to 8, their option is requested. The norms and conditions for including these teachers are as under.
According to the sample attached with this, the option of Taluka Primary Education Officer has to be given individually by 30/4/2022.
The option of Vidya Saheb Primary Teacher will be revoked if the Vidya Sahayak or the primary teacher agrees to choose the school which is eligible to be met as per his rule during the process of coming to the upper primary education standard six to eight semester of Vidya Sahayak primary teacher given according to seniority. In future they will have no right to be included in higher primary education standard six to eight.
This option has to be accepted from 1/4/2022 to 30/4/2022 then under no circumstances will any Vidya Sahayak Primary Teacher have to be colored and after 30/4/2020 if the result of graduation is yet to come their development will not have to be accepted.
Academic qualification will not be considered valid if it is done through regular course during the current job.
Mr. Taluka Primary Education Officer will have to send hard copy and soft copy statistics aerial and letters in LMG Arun font to the office here at 12:00 in the morning on the date 2 5 2022 along with the list made on the options received.
A list of options received from the taluka has to be prepared which has to be prepared in three different sections as follows.

Option Guarantee Form
So I signed below Mr. ........... Primary Teacher Vidya Sahayak Primary School ........ Pay Center .......... Taluk ...... I am on duty in the district. As per the provision of resolution no. I agree to answer in primary education.
I know that if I do not choose any of the vacancies as per the rules once I am present in the camp as per the terms and conditions of the resolution regarding Std.
If the previous options were present and Mesana was not selected and my option was canceled, they would not have happened, which I guarantee for sure. If any question arises in the future in this regard, I will be solely responsible for it and my option will be subject to cancellation and I agree to receive the vacancy in the free walk at night at that time and I have no right to claim it. I will not do what I guarantee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gyan āŠļāŠđાāŠŊāŠ•/ ccc/āŠŠāŠ—ાāŠ°

Gyan sahayak 26 madhyamik

āŠ†āŠ§ાāŠ°/A I āŠĩેāŠŽāŠļાāŠ‡āŠŸ