કૃષિ કાયદા રદ

 In his address, PM Modi said, "We worked hard to explain the agricultural laws but some farmers did not believe and today I am announcing that our government will withdraw these 3 agricultural laws." At the same time, I appeal to the agitating farmers to return to their homeland


Agricultural legislation will be taken back in the winter session of Parliament.


🔥👉ગુજરાતીમાં આ સમાચાર જોવા અહી ક્લિક કરો.




Today is the holy festival of the enlightenment of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Today I have come to inform you that we have decided to withdraw three agricultural laws. I urge the agitating farmers to return home. It will be withdrawn by Parliament during the Parliament session starting later this month.


Talk about forming a committee


Today, the government has taken another important decision regarding the agricultural sector. Zero budget farming means scientifically changing crop patterns to suit the changing needs of the country to promote natural agriculture. To make MSP more effective and transparent, a committee will be formed to take decisions on all such issues with a view to the future. The committee will have representatives from central government, state governments, farmers, agricultural scientists, agricultural economists.


Greetings to the countrymen on the occasion of Guru Nanak Jayanti


Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his national address greeted the countrymen on the occasion of Guru Nanak Jayanti and in his address Guru Nanak Dev spoke of adopting the spirit of service. "I know about the problem of farmers," he said.


🔥👉ગુજરાતીમાં આ સમાચાર વાંચવા અહી ક્લિક કરો.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gyan સહાયક/ ccc/પગાર

Gyan sahayak 26 madhyamik

આધાર/A I વેબસાઇટ