26-3-21
Today 23rd March .... Completed 14 years of teaching work. Initially a teacher i.e. me and 17 children became the principal from the first day. In 10 years of educational work there is a new school building, toilet, noon and garden. Made new. I arrived at the school with dreams of becoming a teacher. I took charge of the principal and felt different. Then only 15 children and we two sisters. But we also took so many children to the district level in sports and science fairs. Donation of boot gloves, uniform, bag, printer, commuter from ongc was donated by NRI for one room school. These 10 years made me especially self-reliant ..... and on June 5, 2017, I said goodbye to this school .....
New Karmabhoomi from June 6, 2017. Primary shala .. Contrary to everything here. 350 children. The staff of 11 and the school campus is so big that the whole Navapara village got the opportunity to work with big children. There was a lot of progress. I got an opportunity in which I worked hard and got a good result ... I came to this school and taluka and became one of the first talented teachers in just 2 years, I got a chance to go to Raj Bhavan after 18 days of training at Bangalore. My innovation was taken in cashstudy in IIM. And there was also an invitation for honor. For the first time, I got a chance to go to the state by participating in the taluka innovation fair ... took the children to the district and zone in sports.
This work became possible only with the constant help of my school family. Anything new has to be done and let the principal know, that is to say, I have not given any day? Do what you want to do and yes I will pay for the expenses. Just then my enthusiasm to work will increase a lot. Along with this the entire school staff will also help in every new work ... Donation of about 300000 children here Could collect for ...
May God continue to work like this ...... Be so hardworking and diligent through me that children fulfill their dreams and move forward and take the name of home, school, society and country to the top ....
This is the words of one honest teacher.
Let's enjoy today's home learning made by such a great teacher.
ધોરણ-૧(std-1)
ધોરણ-૨(std-2)
ધોરણ-૩(std-3)
ધોરણ-૪(std-4)
ધોરણ-૫(std-5)
ધોરણ-૬(std-6)
ધોરણ-૭(std-7)
ધોરણ-૮(std-8)
ધોરણ-૯(std-9)
ધોરણ-૧૨(std-12)
Comments
Post a Comment