19-3-21

Presenting his experience, a teacher says about home learning that ......

Under Home Learning, today is 3/10/2020 Saturday ... Visit to Mewasa-Sukhsar Wadi area ...
There were 7 students from both Lakhanka and Kherana primary schools. But since Wadi was at the bottom of the lake, the road was bad so I didn't go. I decided to go today. The children were happy to go to Wadi. It was a pleasure to meet them after a long time.

The following interactions ...
1, watch home learning videos and discuss about doing lessons.
6, Std. 1/8 children's notebook checked ... advice, suggestions and homework given.
3, Giving practical insights into the calculation work through pebbles, flowers, chocolates and cotton swabs.
3, the children were showing the footprints of the pangolin, the crops of their farm, their bathing pool, etc. They were laughing for 1 hour and I didn't even know ...

Thus, today was a very happy day ... "Children's happiness is our happiness"

Salutations to such hardworking teachers of Gujarat's primary education. Click on the standard link below to see the homework prepared by sound teachers.

ખરેખર ગુજરાતના પ્રાથમિક શિક્ષણના આવા ઘડવૈયા કર્મનિષ્ઠ શિક્ષકોને સલામ. આવાજ  કર્મનિષ્ઠ શિક્ષકો દ્વારા તૈયાર કરાયેલું હોમલર્નિંગ જોવા નીચેની ધોરણપ્રમાણે લિંક ક્લિક કરો.

 ધોરણ-૧ 

 ધોરણ-૨ 

 ધોરણ-૩ 

 ધોરણ-૪ 

 ધોરણ-૫ 

 ધોરણ-૬ 

 ધોરણ-૭ 

 ધોરણ-૮ 

 ધોરણ-૧૦ 

 ધોરણ-૧૨ 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gyan સહાયક/ ccc/પગાર

Gyan sahayak 26 madhyamik

આધાર/A I વેબસાઇટ